What is the Agile Talent Community?
The Agile Talent Community is a network of contract professionals given the opportunity to work with our clients on a project-by-project basis and provided with strong support and development opportunities offered by Grant Thornton. You ll get the freedom and advice to work in a way that suits you, that is compliant, and be able to choose the projects you take on, allowing you the independence to manage your time more effectively. The Agile Talent Community reflects the same values that sit at the heart of Grant Thornton: a commitment to diversity and inclusion, a client centric, quality driven ethos and a fundamental care for our people and doing what s right, ahead of what s easy.
Our ambition is that we are fully inclusive every day. This means that our working environment is one where everyone s experience is important. Where people are treated fairly, and everyone has equal access to opportunities and where everyone feels safe to be themselves. We want to create a culture where it s okay to ask questions and to understand more about different perspectives, so that we continuously educate and inform each other.
More about Advisory
We help and support clients achieve their strategic goals by guiding them through new legislation changes and helping to navigate accounting, regulatory, technology and operating model change. The world around us is changing and our teams help clients remain agile and adapt to these changes and stay ahead of the competition.
Skills we re looking for
- AVP to SVP auditors to carry out Internal audit work for our banking clients
- Audit experience across at least one of rates, commodities, equities or securities services required or audit experience of Compliance, including regulatory inventory.
- Experience of the operation of front office conduct controls and surveillance.
- Knowledge of the lifecycle of a trade.
- Prefer audit experience in a top tier bank, including good understanding of methodology and documentation standards.
What s in it for you
- Opportunity: Once you join Financial Services Business Risk (FS BRS) team as an Independent Consultant / Interim / Contractor, you will be exposed to a variety of short- and medium-term assignments across the service line and beyond.
- Development: We believe our success is intrinsically linked to yours and will provide necessary training and support whether you re on a project or not. From helping you navigate incoming regulation for freelancers to providing dedicated points of contact and offering training, we will always be there to support, advise and help you develop.
- Independence: A project focus lets you take on work as and when you want. The projects themselves will generally be full time, but this control allows you to create room around them for other priorities. We know you will need scope to pursue other interests whether personal or professional. The Agile Talent Community provides you that space without restriction.
How to join
Step 1: Applying
You ll first apply by sending us your CV. If your skills match what we are looking for, one of our recruiters will get in touch and walk you through the interview process.
Step 2: Interviewing
The interview process will begin with a pre-screening discussion with one of our recruiters where we ll want to learn more about your skills, motivations, interests and preferred way of working. If there s interest to continue, we ll invite you to an interview with some of our key business leads that you may eventually work with. For some areas, there may be an additional requirement for a case or technical assessment as part of the interview process. If successful, the final step will be to complete the contracting process and background checks.
Step 3: Joining
Once your offer has been signed, you ll be invited to join our Agile Talent Community and you ll be ready to start working with our team to find the right opportunity! You ll have a relationship manager that will be dedicated to your success, making sure you are aware of the training, development and networking opportunities available as well as being setup correctly to match you with the right projects based off your availability and skill sets.