Our client based in Bolton, are currently looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their busy accounts team. The business has recently gone through an internal and restructure and therefore needs an extra person within their team.
Duties will include;
- Purchase ledger duties including processing and reconciling invoices and dealing queries
- Credit control duties including chasing overdue accounts and statement reconciliations
- Forecast and budgeting for different cost centers
- Producing weekly cost reports on Excel for different heads of departments
- Accruals and prepayments
- Assisting with month end/year end duties
The right candidate will ideally be AAT part qualified or qualified. The business will pay for study should you wish to do so, however this isn t essential for the role - its entirely up to you. You will have excellent communication skills and have the ability to work well as part of a team as well as on your own.
In return you will receive, a competitive salary, 34 days holiday (including bank holidays) study support (should you require) pension, on site parking and the chance to join a business with lots of internal opportunities.
If you have the above skills, please apply to Tammy Smith for an immediate interview.