Taylor Hawkes are working with an established PR Firm who are looking for an Account Manager to support clients within their travel and dining division of the company. Ranging from large brands to independent, the chosen candidate will be working with some of the most exclusive hotels, restaurants and vineyards within the industry.
Reporting to an Account Director, the ideal candidate will have good experience within the luxury hotel and dining sector and an understanding of how to work with luxury tour operators. Fantastic media relationships are essential within this role, as well as an understanding of the travel media marketplace.
- Strategic planning and implementation of PR campaigns
- Client relations - acting as key point of contact in support of Account Director
- Manage Account Executives and interns effectively
- Ability to write 'journalist quality press information (press releases/pitching/promotional material)
- Media Relations - confident in media meetings as well as written/verbal communication
- Press Events - confident coordination
- Press Trip coordination and efficient liaison with travel industry partners
- Reporting, analysis, and evaluation of PR campaigns
- Social Media Knowledge and execution of campaigns
- Participate in brainstorms and help generate ideas for new business and existing clients
- Good time and project management skills