My client is a trusted recruitment partner for charities, NGO's & Agencies working within the not for profit sector. They're a small friendly team where the culture is entrepreneurial, practical, approachable and fun all within a stretching environment.
- Telesales Account Manager offering innovative digital Job board solutions to Charities, helping them to reach and attract their ideal candidates. You will be primarily responsible for building relationships and sales with their large customer base as well as developing new business from qualified leads & incoming calls.
- Over the phone you will be able to engage clients in needs based conversations & give online demonstrations of how their Job board works plus the options available. You will then recommend and sell recruitment solutions that range from job board packages to content driven newsletter options including premium products.
- Their Salespeople are passionate about what they do, working hard and smart for their customers. So, if you re looking for a rewarding opportunity working in a fast paced, exciting & changing environment then please read on
- This is an office based role
- Friendly and outgoing with a terrific phone manner
- Takes ownership and is accountable to targets
- Puts the client at the heart of the sale
- IT Literate and mentally agile
- An interest and knowledge in digital solutions
- Can demonstrate success in an outbound telesales environment
Hours 9am to 5.30pm reducing to 9am to 5pm during August & December
Non Contributory Pension
25 days annual Leave
Flexible working hours offered after satisfactory completion of Probationary period