2nd - 3rd Line IT Support Analyst with a minimum of 12 months of experience in a 2nd line IT support role, with Microsoft Desktop Support, MS Server Admin, basic networking & Windows 10 experience, required by a leading MSP in West Yorkshire.
This role will require you to use your technical expertise to resolve 2nd & 3rd line IT issues for clients in a timely manner, and contribute to the team by providing an excellent IT support service.
Driving license and own vehicle required.
- Experience of working in a 2nd line IT role
- Good knowledge of Windows 7 / 10
- Good knowledge of Office 365
- Virtualisation technologies
- Windows Server (2008 / 2012 R2 / 2016) technologies
- Windows infrastructure administration (e.g. DNS, DHCP, Active Directory)
- Networking knowledge (e.g. TCP/IP, routing, vLANs)
- Service Desk operation & administration
- Exchange 2016 / VMWare vCenter 6.5 / Citrix XenDesktop 7 beneficial
Job Role Responsibilities:
- Provide remote 2nd/3rd line technical support; answering support queries via telephone or email to meet the agreed SLAs
- Troubleshoot & support workstation, laptop, printer, mobile device, operating system, software & user education issues
- Assist senior colleagues in the diagnosis & resolution of server & network faults
- Handle escalated problems from 1st Line colleagues, mentoring where appropriate
- Assist with call logging overflow when required, using professional telephone manner
- Escalate problems / business continuity events as appropriate to 3rd parties, senior colleagues and management
They want the right candidate to grow into this role, and after 18 months move into a more senior 3rd line IT role in the future.
They are looking to pay a starting salary of up to £30,000 + Benefits.
Like to hear more?
Send your CV to . com or call for more information.
Also, please feel free to add me on LinkedIn.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.