If you are a Senior QA Engineer with WebDriver and Postman experience, please read on!
We are a cutting edge technology company in the healthcare space. We offer a virtual program for families recovering from eating disorders, that provides the greatest care and management services designed by our specialists. We offer an in-house care team, and partner with insurance companies to ensure the best customer service. Our diverse, collaborative and growing company is 150+ members strong, and we are looking to add a Senior QA Engineer to the team.
This position will be primarily focused on designing and developing test plans and test cases, and creating end to end integration tests. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver quality and efficiency. We are needing someone who is an expert in Java, Selenium WebDriver, and Postman.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- 100% Remote
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible hours, work/life balance
- Career Development
- Health Benefits
What You Will Be Doing
- Design and develop test plans and test cases
- Create end to end integration tests
- Hybrid role, Automation/Manual
- Build scripts for performance testing
What You Need for this Position
At least 3 years QA experienceMust Haves
Nice To Haves
- Selenium WebDriver
- GIT or Jenkins
- Testing experience in Web Services/API endpoints
- SQL and scripting
- XML, JSON, HTML, DHTML
- SoapUI or Jmeter
- CI/CD tools
So, if you are a Senior QA Engineer with Selenium WebDriver and Postman experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Kelsey TyrrellEmail Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : KT5-1697360L758 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Kelsey Tyrrell - Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.